Countdown to Lake George’s Most Anticipated Event of the Summer!
June 29 & 30, 2019!
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 100+ New York State wineries, craft beverage producers, artisan food vendors, food trucks, craft vendors and more, in a farmer’s market style event, all with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop!
As a Farmer’s Market style event, a Tasting Ticket includes:
- 1 Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Souvenir Glass!
- A Festival Bag and Program to help navigate the festival and take notes on your favorite products!
- Small samples from each of the craft beverage and artisan food vendors!
- FREE Utilization of our Drop-Off / Pick-Up service to take full advantage of the “Try Before You Buy” Experience our vendors have to offer!
- Vendors will have full-size products for purchase. A great way to enjoy your favorites at home!
- Access to several Food Trucks offering a variety of exciting menu options for purchase!
A portion of each ticket sold benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks
STAY TUNED FOR 2019 TICKET SALES LAUNCH (by Holiday Season Each Year)!
Important Ticket Information
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (unless you purchase our 2-day tickets)
- You must select either a SATURDAY or SUNDAY admission ticket (unless you purchase our 2-day tickets)
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Tickets are emailed – you can print a PDF, or simply bring your smartphone to the festival, pull up your ticket email and we can scan it from your phone!
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket. Children can sample from all artisan food vendors, there is a Kids Activity Tent on site sponsored by Fun Spot AND there is a fantastic state-of-the-art Natural Children’s Playground and Skateboard Park located just outside the festival grounds (see video here>>)