Enjoy Hand-Crafted Artisan Food Samples
Take Your Favorite New Foods Home With You!
Satisfy Your Appetite with Food Truck Fare
10+ Food Trucks, each with their own unique cuisine!
Feast Your Eyes on Cooking Demos
Learn new wine cocktail recipes as well!
Kids are Welcome! (15 & Under Free)
Kids activity tent on site, Natural children's playground & skateboard park just outside grounds
Create Lasting Memories
Make the Adirondack Wine & Food Festival a Summer Tradition with Friends & Family
WHEN & WHERE
Saturday, June 29, 2019 (11a-6p)
Sunday, June 30, 2019 (11a-5p)
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 120 of New York’s best wineries, craft beverage makers, artisan food vendors, food trucks and more, with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop!
The 5th Annual Adirondack Wine & Food Festival (presented by Adirondack Winery) will be held June 29 & 30th in Lake George! The Festival showcases some of the best wineries, breweries, distilleries, artisan food vendors, crafts and food trucks New York has to offer!
With admission, Attendees receive a commemorative wine glass to be used throughout the event to sample craft beverages! As a designated NY Farmer’s Market, the Festival offers the perfect opportunity to try before you buy. Each of our craft beverage and artisan food makers offer small complimentary samples of their products… farmer’s market style! So whether it’s your new-found favorite bottle of chardonnay, cheddar cheese, or chocolate fudge… each vendor has their products available for you to purchase and take home with you; made even easier if you utilize our popular Purchase Drop-Off / Pick-Up service!
The Chef William Creations Culinary Tent, sponsored by Marcella’s Appliance, features cooking demonstrations performed by Finger Lakes Celebrity Chef William Cornelius and special guests all weekend long. The Chef utilized his proprietary sauces, as well as local foods and craft beverages in his recipes from our vendors, plus wine & beer pairing suggestions. Also under the Culinary Tent, local bartenders demonstrate unique Wine Cocktail recipes opposite the culinary demos, mixing new concoctions from wines and liquors available for purchase at the festival! Also, enjoy smoked meats on Big Green Egg Grills both days of the festival, including a taste test! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE 2018 FEST CULINARY TENT SCHEDULE>>
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival is a family-friendly event! Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks is joining us again as our Official Festival Beneficiary for 2019! Their volunteers help make sure the festival runs smoothly, including roaming the space with ample bottles of water to keep everyone hydrated! They also raise funds through festival swag and raffle baskets.
As Lake George is well known as a family vacation destination, children and families are welcome to attend the Festival (kids 15 and under are FREE, designated driver and underage tickets are available). A Kids Activity Tent, sponsored by Fun Spot, is available to enjoy on-site; plus there’s a state-of-the-art Natural Playground and a new Skateboard Park located just outside the Festival Grounds!
Festival Do’s & Don’ts
- You MUST present a valid Photo I.D. showing Proof of Age 21+ to receive a Tasting Ticket wristband, allowing you to sample Alcoholic Beverages throughout the Festival.
- Anyone under age 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Anyone under age 21, or holding a Designated Driver / Underage Ticket MAY NOT sample alcoholic beverages.
- The Festival is held Rain or Shine.
- All Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE; but ARE transferrable.
- YES – Strollers are OK, but space is limited, and the grounds are all grass.
- YES – Prepare for purchasing! EMPTY Wagons & Backpacks are permitted.
- NO – Pets ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds.
- NO – Smoking, Vaping or Electronic Cigarettes ARE NOT permitted.
- NO – Outside Food or Alcoholic Beverages ARE NOT Permitted. Water Bottles are OK.
- NO – Coolers ARE NOT permitted into the Festival.
- NO – Lawn chairs ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds. Space is limited.